Propel designs, develops and delivers electric marine propulsion systems in the leisure segment. Our goal is to advance affordable and accessible electric propulsion and battery systems, that support the transition to decarbonization and clean mobility on waterways.
Do you like the joy of creating unique, valuable and sustainable products with a team of like-minded individuals? Then this might be the role for you!
As a Project Engineer you will be involved in all Propel (development) projects such as projects related to Marine propulsion technology and associated inverter, battery, and controller technology. You will be part of the engineering team and be involved in our projects from start to finish.
This role is a broad, technical oriented role. You will be responsible for a smooth and structured preparation, organization and planning of our projects. In addition to this, you will support our team of design- and test engineers. You get the opportunity to explore the various engineering disciplines involved in our projects and develop yourself further depending on your interests. Right now our team is rapidly expanding. Will you get on board?
- Ensuring your engineering colleagues have the resources necessary to perform their work;
- You will be the go-to person for questions related to project planning;
- Providing support to our engineering team in various cases;
- Coordinating product logistics from assembly partners and suppliers to warehouse to customer;
- Pro-actively come up with ideas to improve the processes in our projects.
What we offer
- We offer an international and attractive working environment, with professional and enthusiastic employees who look beyond the boundaries of their own discipline so that optimal cooperation takes place;
- A place in a small enthusiastic team and the opportunity to grow with us;
- In addition, we offer a challenging, informal working atmosphere in which respect for each other is important, where each other is looked after and where the lines of communication are short;
- Propel operates as a start-up. This means that it can be entrepreneurial and dynamic at times, and that systems and processes sometimes need to be defined from scratch. At Propel we see this culture as an advantage and opportunity;
- Your benefits package is always competitive, but depends on your experience.
- Technical knowledge obtained by a Bachelor/Master in an Engineering discipline;
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an Engineer in is preferred, but we also encourage junior engineers to apply;
- Experience in or affinity with electric- of hybrid propulsion systems;
- You know your way around CAD (experience in Solidworks CAD/PDM is a plus);
- You work in a systematic and structured way;
- Cooperate with engineering colleagues (including those in Silverstone and Apeldoorn)
- You are proactive, a team player and have a hands-on mentality;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English (both oral and written).